Bilingual Client Services Associate
|Rapports au||Manager, Portfolio Management|
Reporting to the Manager, Client Relation Services & Portfolio Administration, the Bilingual Client Services Associate is part of the Bank’s Portfolio Management team. This role will hold accountability for managing all inbound calls and responding to the various file requests or concerns.
It is critical that the Bilingual Client Services Associate has a collaborative relationship with the Bank’s other departments and ensures healthy and effective relationships are fostered.
The ideal candidate must be results oriented and able to manage time-sensitive information, be well organized and work independently with a high priority and focus on excellent Customer Service. The role involves extensive interaction with seniors and therefore patience and clear communication are critical requirements.
The Portfolio Management team is responsible for the on-going administration of the entire mortgage portfolio therefore this position plays an important role within the Bank because it requires a deep understanding of the mortgage product and business process in order to effectively and efficiently communicate with our clients and provide excellent service.Responsabilités
- Managing Inbound Calls
- Respond to various file requests or concerns
- Rectify any account discrepancies
- Processing client requests for changes to their Loan
- Tax confirmations
- Campaign letters
- Subsequent advance requests
- Clients requests for statements
- Miscellaneous changes to the loan
- Interest payment (IP) forms and changes to IP
- POA documents
- Letters of Authorization
- Discharge statements
- 5+ years of experience at a Canadian financial institution in mortgage processing and administration;
- Call centre experience and ability to present a high level of Customer Service;
- Bilingual (English & French) required;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Excellent business and problem solving skills;
- Well organized and effective time management;
- Excellent computer skills – Excel, Outlook, Word, Access;
Individuals must comply with the Bank’s AML, Fraud and Privacy Policies and procedures and be vigilant in the detection and prevention of money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud and the safeguard of all client information.
We regret to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.