|Rapports au||Director, System Integration and Development|
HomeEquity Bank is re-developing an existing custom application which manages most aspects of its business. As a part of this re-development process HomeEquity bank is looking to hire a Contract Business Analyst to collect and document its business requirements and processes as they relate to the new system. The goal of this position is to work with all departments to document existing business process as well as system requirements and translate those to functional specifications the development team can consume.Responsabilités
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements, Business Requirements, Use Cases/Scenarios, Test Plans
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology and support teams.
- Design and execute test plans to ensure documented requirements are implemented correctly.
- Our ideal incumbent with have a Bachelor’s Degree and 5-10 years of progressive Business Analyst experience
- Previous experience working with development methodologies most specifically Agile.
- Superior communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work with internal clients at all levels.
- Able to present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Service oriented.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Knowledgeable of common desktop applications (M/S Access, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Project, etc.) and other windows applications such as Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Financial industry experience and/or training including business or accounting designations.
Please note this is a 6 month contract position with the potential of being renewed for an additional 6 months.
**Please note that our successful candidate is required to complete a National Criminal Record Check, credit check, education and employment verifications and reference checks.**
We regret to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.