Inside Mortgage Specialist
|Rapports au||Regional Vice President|
Located in Toronto, Ontario and reporting to the Regional Vice President, the Inside Mortgage Specialist is responsible for closing referred lead sales by telephone. Managing incoming leads generated by your assigned Business Development Manager(s) and proactive database management of previously generated referred leads will allow you to convert these opportunities into closed sales. Your performance will be measured against quarterly and annual quotas and rewarded with a competitive base salary, commissions and graduated bonus potential program in addition to extensive benefits program to create a highly competitive compensation package that will be attractive to top-performers.
Hours for this position will be aligned to the province they support.Responsabilités
- Delivery of established sales targets for assigned territories working in tandem with the Business Development Manager(s)
- Closing sales by effectively managing the sales process from start to finish while ensuring appropriate involvement of third party participants such as family members, children, lawyer, etc.
- Effectively manage a pipeline of mortgage files and ensure consistent and timely follow-up for active and potential clients.
- Preparation and completion of timely reports as required by management
- Liaise with various internal departments to ensure the timely and accurate processing of client requests
- Provide timely communication to BDM and partners on the status and progress of various deliverables (ie: client files, document status, client quotes, etc.)
- Continuous learning - product knowledge, selling skills and relationship management techniques
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Results oriented with a strong understanding of the current financial services environment
- Exceptional communication skills, particularly telephone selling skills and etiquette
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to self-manage within a “pay for performance” compensation model
- Superior sales and interpersonal skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills in order to manage multiple client files simultaneously
- 3+ years of successful sales experience with particular emphasis selling in a variable compensation telephone sales environment
- Experience in financial services and mortgage sales is a definite asset
- Post-Secondary education preferred
- Multilingual an asset.
**Please note that our successful candidate is required to complete a National Criminal Record Check, Credit Check, Driver’s Abstract and reference checks.**
HomeEquity bank is committed to diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information on the company, please visit www.homequitybank.ca and www.chip.ca.
We regret to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.