Regional Sales Representative
|Rapports au||Regional Vice President|
Located in Toronto, Ontario and reporting to the Regional Vice President, the Regional Sales Representative is pivotal to furthering the sales growth plans for HomeEquity Bank. This position is an essential link between the company and its Regional Vice Presidents and Business Development Managers. A professional telephone manner, excellent communication and organization skills, and a “can-do” attitude are required to be successful in this role. A proven team player, your time-management, multi-tasking and inter-personal skills will be fully tested. Working directly with the RVP and Channel Directors the primary function will be to support Business Development Managers and influence key Referral partners in Ontario, Quebec, and Atlantic while increasing annual sales.
Dedicated sales and administration support for the region with responsibilities that include administrative support to the Regional Vice President, coordinating and scheduling meetings for Business Development Managers, coordinate and arrange for events, respond to inquiries from referral sources, work closely with Business Development Managers to support their territories and remove administrative burden.Responsabilités
- Be the main point of contact for the region for marketing and business building related activity
- Support key relationships within our database (SalesForce) of referring partners
- Execute key initiatives using the appropriate sales/marketing tools and information to deliver high impact messages to referring partners
- Responsible for making outbound phone calls to our referring partners on behalf of the Business Development Managers.
- Responsible for ensuring file ownership policies and granting file access when applicable
- Respond to inquiries/referrals from referral partners and new clients
- Responsible for the acceptance, research and processing of new Referrer Partnership Agreement requests
- Assist in training and on-boarding new employees
- Assist in the design, execution and delivery of regional events
- Provide coverage for other Regional Sales Representatives while they are on vacation.
- Assist the Regional Vice President with various special projects that involve the timely streamlining of processes
- Support the Regional Vice President as required with administrative support such as research, updating, creating and maintain reports and other duties as assigned.
- Up-to date knowledge of the retail banking, wealth management and mortgage broker industry
- Strong understanding of the mortgage market within Canada
- Must have or willing to obtain AMP designation within 12 months of employment
- Strong computer skills (IE: Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Organized, effective multi-tasking
- 5+ years of related experience within the mortgage market
- Experience in supporting a senior level sales executive, both in-office and long distance, by responding to their needs in a proficient and timely manner
- Bilingual, English and French an asset
**Please note that our successful candidate is required to complete a National Criminal Record Check, Credit Check, Education and Employment verifications, Driver’s Abstract and reference checks.**
HomeEquity bank is committed to diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information on the company, please visit www.homequitybank.ca and www.chip.ca.
We regret to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.